YOUTH SOCCER CLUB SUPPORTING THE YOUTH OF NORTH TEXAS
The FC KAOS Youth Soccer Club program is designed for age appropriate youth soccer skill and fitness development from ages 4 and up. Through a variety of training methods and activities, FC KAOS Youth Soccer Club is a total youth soccer development program. With our coaching model dedicated to successful player development, we build our player’s self-esteem and creative abilities that accelerate the learning process. We have proven over the last 30 years of playing and coaching select youth soccer teams in North Texas that the technical, tactical, psychological and physical aspects of the player cultivated and refined at an early age. Through proven methods, FC KAOS Youth Soccer Club has produced successful, enthusiastic passionate youth soccer players with iproved confidence and self-esteem to play at a higher level.
The FC KAOS Youth Soccer Club goal is to ensure that each player is connected to the right Coach, offering players an opportunity to develop and advance throughout the system: Currently with 6 Teams staring at age 4, we grow and develop each player towards the more competitive leagues at an early age.
FC KAOS encourages all children to aim high and will promote the practice of sportsmanship as a means of improving each player’s mental and physical health.
To this end, all of our programs will focus on four key target areas:
Motor skills, Cognitive skills, Personal skills and Social skills
- Motor Skills – his deals with each player’s technical and tactical ability focusing on elements such as kicking, dribbling, passing, heading and tackling. Speed, strength, endurance and flexibility are vital elements of these sessions.
- Cognitive Skills – This aims to develop qualities such as intuition, memory, concentration, and decision making. Strategies for self-expression and creativity and imagination underpin this aspect of our training.
- Personal Skills – This helps players foster techniques for having control over their emotions or for regaining self-control when lost. Motivation, self-esteem and a desire to be autonomous will increase in these sessions.
- Social Skills – This helps players learn how to work together as a group and team. Respect for the rules and acceptance of the decisions of others will also be emphasised. Collaboration is a core part of these sessions.
- The Programs are designed over a duration of 10-12 months, reflecting programs developed over decades of youth Academy. The Academy will give our players the chance to realistically become serious players on the world stage in their adult life. It is thus important for them to become accustomed to what is normal practice at all clubs from an early age.
- The Academy will assess its players on a regular basis. The assessment will take the form of both regular physical tests targeting for example speed, agility and strength, as well as formal discussions with our players inviting self-evaluation and self-awareness of their own development.
- The Academy will evaluate each athlete at each important phase of his or her growth. In this way each individual’s progress is recorded and provides essential information to the coaches to customise their training sessions specifically to the needs of each participant.
- FC KAOS will offer mini clinics to selected promising players at the Youth Team headquarters to extend them even further and allow them to compare themselves with other players of the same age. FC KAOS also inviteS gifted players from the Academy to participate in tournaments.
- It is our strong contention that our Academy offers players a unique opportunity to develop and mature not just into better soccer players but will also help participants develop into well rounded individuals. Our professional approach in this field will provide the ideal environment to prepare our players for the future challenges that they will inevitably face in their adult life with much greater confidence.